ImageBind version 1.0
ImageBind version 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall ImageBind version 1.0 from your systemBTI Software House
. You can find out more on BTI Software House or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to ImageBind version 1.0 at http://www.aang-notes.blogspot.com/
. ImageBind version 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BTI Software House\ImageBind directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ImageBind version 1.0 is "C:\Program Files\BTI Software House\ImageBind\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called ImageBind.exe and occupies 463.00 KB (474112 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside ImageBind version 1.0. They take about 1.18 MB (1241249
bytes) on disk.
- ImageBind.exe (463.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (749.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of ImageBind version 1.0.
ImageBind version 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company BTI Software House. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall ImageBind version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ImageBind version 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ImageBind version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ImageBind version 1.0". The ImageBind version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ImageBind version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ImageBind version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImageBind version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.aang-notes.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\BTI Software House\ImageBind\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ImageBind version 1.0.
8. After removing ImageBind version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ImageBind version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ImageBind version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImageBind version 1.0 by BTI Software House from your PC, we are not saying that ImageBind version 1.0 by BTI Software House is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImageBind version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 14:51:16.403