Image for Windows 2.96 Trial
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Image for Windows 2.96 Trial for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Image for Windows 2.96 Trial from your systemTeraByte Unlimited
. More information on TeraByte Unlimited can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.terabyteunlimited.com
if you want to read more on Image for Windows 2.96 Trial on TeraByte Unlimited's page. Image for Windows 2.96 Trial is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2 directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Image for Windows 2.96 Trial by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Image for Windows 2.96 Trial's main file takes around 1.90 MB (1992760 bytes) and is called imagew.exe.
Image for Windows 2.96 Trial is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.63 MB (11143018
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bartpe.exe (117.50 KB)
- bingburn.exe (298.88 KB)
- burncdcc.exe (174.50 KB)
- ifwnotify.exe (361.05 KB)
- imagew.exe (1.90 MB)
- imagew64.exe (3.11 MB)
- keyhh.exe (24.00 KB)
- partinfg.exe (183.09 KB)
- partinfg64.exe (205.09 KB)
- tbicd2hd.exe (89.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.05 KB)
- vss64.exe (106.55 KB)
- image.exe (632.70 KB)
- makedisk.exe (514.05 KB)
- setup.exe (63.59 KB)
- ChgRes.exe (115.00 KB)
- ChgRes64.exe (130.50 KB)
- TBLauncher.exe (555.50 KB)
- TBLauncher64.exe (583.00 KB)
- tbutil.exe (175.00 KB)
- TBWinPE.exe (212.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Image for Windows 2.96 Trial version 2.96
Image for Windows 2.96 Trial is a program by TeraByte Unlimited. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Image for Windows 2.96 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Image for Windows 2.96 Trial from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Image for Windows 2.96 Trial or simply click the Search field and type in "Image for Windows 2.96 Trial". If it exists on your system the Image for Windows 2.96 Trial program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Image for Windows 2.96 Trial in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Image for Windows 2.96 Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Image for Windows 2.96 Trial:
- The publisher is: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Image for Windows 2.96 Trial.
8. After removing Image for Windows 2.96 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Image for Windows 2.96 Trial that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Image for Windows 2.96 Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Image for Windows 2.96 Trial by TeraByte Unlimited from your PC, we are not saying that Image for Windows 2.96 Trial by TeraByte Unlimited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Image for Windows 2.96 Trial in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 05:58:55.187