Image for Windows 2.96
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Image for Windows 2.96 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Image for Windows 2.96 from your PCTeraByte Unlimited
. Take a look here
for more info on TeraByte Unlimited. Please open http://www.terabyteunlimited.com
if you want to read more on Image for Windows 2.96 on TeraByte Unlimited's page. Image for Windows 2.96 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Image for Windows 2.96 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. imagew64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.11 MB (3262520 bytes) on disk.
Image for Windows 2.96 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.68 MB (12249339
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bartpe.exe (117.50 KB)
- bingburn.exe (298.88 KB)
- burncdcc.exe (174.50 KB)
- ifwnotify.exe (361.05 KB)
- imagew.exe (1.90 MB)
- imagew64.exe (3.11 MB)
- keyhh.exe (24.00 KB)
- partinfg.exe (183.09 KB)
- partinfg64.exe (205.09 KB)
- tbicd2hd.exe (89.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.05 KB)
- vss64.exe (106.55 KB)
- image.exe (684.98 KB)
- makedisk.exe (514.05 KB)
- setup.exe (63.59 KB)
- ChgRes.exe (115.00 KB)
- ChgRes64.exe (130.50 KB)
- TBLauncher.exe (555.50 KB)
- TBLauncher64.exe (583.00 KB)
- tbutil.exe (175.00 KB)
- TBWinPE.exe (212.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Image for Windows 2.96 version 2.96
Image for Windows 2.96 is an application by TeraByte Unlimited. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Image for Windows 2.96 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Image for Windows 2.96 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Image for Windows 2.96 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Image for Windows 2.96". If it is installed on your PC the Image for Windows 2.96 program will be found very quickly. When you select Image for Windows 2.96 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Image for Windows 2.96, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Image for Windows 2.96:
- The publisher is: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Image for Windows 2.96.
8. After removing Image for Windows 2.96, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Image for Windows 2.96 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Image for Windows 2.96 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Image for Windows 2.96 by TeraByte Unlimited from your computer, nor are we saying that Image for Windows 2.96 by TeraByte Unlimited is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Image for Windows 2.96 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:18:02.970