Image for Windows 2.87 Trial
This web page is about Image for Windows 2.87 Trial for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Image for Windows 2.87 Trial from your PCTeraByte Unlimited
. Further information on TeraByte Unlimited can be seen here
. Click on http://www.terabyteunlimited.com
to get more information about Image for Windows 2.87 Trial on TeraByte Unlimited's website. Image for Windows 2.87 Trial is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Image for Windows 2.87 Trial by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called imagew.exe and its approximative size is 1.86 MB (1947736 bytes).
Image for Windows 2.87 Trial is composed of the following executables which take 8.96 MB (9390728
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bartpe.exe (117.50 KB)
- bingburn.exe (298.88 KB)
- burncdcc.exe (174.50 KB)
- imagew.exe (1.86 MB)
- imagew64.exe (2.98 MB)
- keyhh.exe (24.00 KB)
- partinfg.exe (181.09 KB)
- tbicd2hd.exe (89.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- vss64.exe (58.09 KB)
- image.exe (620.79 KB)
- makedisk.exe (520.09 KB)
- setup.exe (63.59 KB)
- ChgRes.exe (82.00 KB)
- ChgRes64.exe (97.50 KB)
- makedisk.exe (519.59 KB)
- TBLauncher.exe (289.50 KB)
- TBLauncher64.exe (299.00 KB)
- tbutil.exe (85.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.87
of Image for Windows 2.87 Trial.
Image for Windows 2.87 Trial is a program released by the software company TeraByte Unlimited. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Image for Windows 2.87 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Image for Windows 2.87 Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Image for Windows 2.87 Trial or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Image for Windows 2.87 Trial". If it exists on your system the Image for Windows 2.87 Trial application will be found automatically. After you select Image for Windows 2.87 Trial in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Image for Windows 2.87 Trial, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Image for Windows 2.87 Trial:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Image for Windows 2.87 Trial.
8. After removing Image for Windows 2.87 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Image for Windows 2.87 Trial which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Image for Windows 2.87 Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Image for Windows 2.87 Trial by TeraByte Unlimited from your PC, we are not saying that Image for Windows 2.87 Trial by TeraByte Unlimited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Image for Windows 2.87 Trial in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-08 21:24:12.357