Image for Windows 2.76 Trial
A way to uninstall Image for Windows 2.76 Trial from your system
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Image for Windows 2.76 Trial for Windows. It is developed by TeraByte Unlimited
. Go over here
where you can get more info on TeraByte Unlimited. Click on http://www.terabyteunlimited.com
to get more facts about Image for Windows 2.76 Trial on TeraByte Unlimited's website. Usually the Image for Windows 2.76 Trial application is installed in the C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Image for Windows 2.76 Trial by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Image for Windows 2.76 Trial's main file takes about 1.81 MB (1893760 bytes) and is called imagew.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Image for Windows 2.76 Trial. They occupy about 7.28 MB (7629884
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bartpe.exe (117.50 KB)
- bingburn.exe (298.88 KB)
- burncdcc.exe (174.50 KB)
- imagew.exe (1.81 MB)
- imagew64.exe (2.91 MB)
- keyhh.exe (24.00 KB)
- tbicd2hd.exe (83.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- vss64.exe (55.38 KB)
- image.exe (631.03 KB)
- makedisk.exe (478.88 KB)
- setup.exe (62.88 KB)
The current web page applies to Image for Windows 2.76 Trial version 2.76
How to remove Image for Windows 2.76 Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Image for Windows 2.76 Trial is a program released by TeraByte Unlimited. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Image for Windows 2.76 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Image for Windows 2.76 Trial or simply click the Search feature and type in "Image for Windows 2.76 Trial". If it is installed on your PC the Image for Windows 2.76 Trial program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Image for Windows 2.76 Trial in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Image for Windows 2.76 Trial, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Image for Windows 2.76 Trial:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Image for Windows 2.76 Trial.
8. After uninstalling Image for Windows 2.76 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Image for Windows 2.76 Trial which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Image for Windows 2.76 Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Image for Windows 2.76 Trial:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Image for Windows 2.76 Trial by TeraByte Unlimited from your computer, we are not saying that Image for Windows 2.76 Trial by TeraByte Unlimited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Image for Windows 2.76 Trial in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-05-14 10:45:49.877