Image for Windows 2.75
This info is about Image for Windows 2.75 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Image for Windows 2.75 from your PCTeraByte Unlimited
. You can read more on TeraByte Unlimited or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.terabyteunlimited.com
if you want to read more on Image for Windows 2.75 on TeraByte Unlimited's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Image for Windows 2.75. imagew.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.81 MB (1893760 bytes) on disk.
Image for Windows 2.75 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.61 MB (5884190
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- imagew.exe (1.81 MB)
- imagew64.exe (2.90 MB)
- keyhh.exe (24.00 KB)
- tbicd2hd.exe (83.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- vss64.exe (55.38 KB)
- setup.exe (62.88 KB)
This web page is about Image for Windows 2.75 version 2.75
Image for Windows 2.75 is an application marketed by TeraByte Unlimited. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Image for Windows 2.75 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Image for Windows 2.75 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Image for Windows 2.75 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Image for Windows 2.75". If it is installed on your PC the Image for Windows 2.75 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Image for Windows 2.75 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Image for Windows 2.75, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Image for Windows 2.75:
- The publisher is: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeraByte Unlimited\Image for Windows\V2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Image for Windows 2.75.
8. After removing Image for Windows 2.75, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Image for Windows 2.75 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Image for Windows 2.75 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Image for Windows 2.75 by TeraByte Unlimited from your computer, nor are we saying that Image for Windows 2.75 by TeraByte Unlimited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Image for Windows 2.75 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 10:34:34.637