Image for Windows 1.40a
You can find below details on how to uninstall Image for Windows 1.40a for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Image for Windows 1.40a from your computerTeraByte Unlimited
. Open here
for more info on TeraByte Unlimited. More information about the app Image for Windows 1.40a can be found at http://terabyteunlimited.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Image for Windows folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Image for Windows\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Image for Windows 1.40a. The application's main executable file occupies 892.00 KB (913408 bytes) on disk and is called imagew.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Image for Windows 1.40a. They occupy 966.17 KB (989358
bytes) on disk.
- imagew.exe (892.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.17 KB)
The current page applies to Image for Windows 1.40a version 1.40
Image for Windows 1.40a is a program offered by the software company TeraByte Unlimited. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Image for Windows 1.40a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Image for Windows 1.40a from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Image for Windows 1.40a or simply activate the Search field and type in "Image for Windows 1.40a". The Image for Windows 1.40a program will be found automatically. When you select Image for Windows 1.40a in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Image for Windows 1.40a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Image for Windows 1.40a:
- The web site of the application is: http://terabyteunlimited.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image for Windows\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Image for Windows 1.40a.
8. After uninstalling Image for Windows 1.40a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Image for Windows 1.40a that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Image for Windows 1.40a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Image for Windows 1.40a by TeraByte Unlimited from your computer, we are not saying that Image for Windows 1.40a by TeraByte Unlimited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Image for Windows 1.40a supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 12:07:44.197