Image Uploader version 1.2.9
Image Uploader version 1.2.9 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Image Uploader version 1.2.9 from your systemZendeN
. More info about ZendeN can be read here
. More information about the app Image Uploader version 1.2.9 can be seen at http://zenden.ws/imageuploader
. Image Uploader version 1.2.9 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Image Uploader folder, regulated by the user's decision. Image Uploader version 1.2.9's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Image Uploader\unins000.exe. Image Uploader.exe is the Image Uploader version 1.2.9's primary executable file and it takes about 3.13 MB (3283968 bytes) on disk.
Image Uploader version 1.2.9 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.81 MB (3999006
bytes) on disk:
- Image Uploader.exe (3.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.9
of Image Uploader version 1.2.9.
Image Uploader version 1.2.9 is an application marketed by ZendeN. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Image Uploader version 1.2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Image Uploader version 1.2.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Image Uploader version 1.2.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Image Uploader version 1.2.9". The Image Uploader version 1.2.9 program will be found very quickly. When you select Image Uploader version 1.2.9 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Image Uploader version 1.2.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Image Uploader version 1.2.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://zenden.ws/imageuploader
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Image Uploader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Image Uploader version 1.2.9.
8. After uninstalling Image Uploader version 1.2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Image Uploader version 1.2.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Image Uploader version 1.2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Image Uploader version 1.2.9 by ZendeN from your PC, we are not saying that Image Uploader version 1.2.9 by ZendeN is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Image Uploader version 1.2.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-11 11:38:50.037