Image Tuner 5.3
Image Tuner 5.3 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Image Tuner 5.3 from your systemGlorylogic
. Go over here
for more details on Glorylogic. Click on http://www.glorylogic.com/
to get more details about Image Tuner 5.3 on Glorylogic's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glorylogic\Image Tuner folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Glorylogic\Image Tuner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Image Tuner 5.3. ImageTuner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.49 MB (4707840 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Image Tuner 5.3. They take about 5.63 MB (5904093
bytes) on disk.
- ImageTuner.exe (4.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3
of Image Tuner 5.3.
Image Tuner 5.3 is an application released by the software company Glorylogic. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Image Tuner 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Image Tuner 5.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Image Tuner 5.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Image Tuner 5.3". If it exists on your system the Image Tuner 5.3 application will be found automatically. When you click Image Tuner 5.3 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Image Tuner 5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Image Tuner 5.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glorylogic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glorylogic\Image Tuner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Image Tuner 5.3.
8. After removing Image Tuner 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Image Tuner 5.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Image Tuner 5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Image Tuner 5.3 by Glorylogic from your PC, nor are we saying that Image Tuner 5.3 by Glorylogic is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Image Tuner 5.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 13:18:35.480