Image Tuner 4.9
Image Tuner 4.9 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Image Tuner 4.9 from your computerGlorylogic
. More information about Glorylogic can be read here
. Please follow http://www.glorylogic.com/
if you want to read more on Image Tuner 4.9 on Glorylogic's page. Usually the Image Tuner 4.9 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Glorylogic\Image Tuner folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Image Tuner 4.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Glorylogic\Image Tuner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named ImageTuner.exe and it has a size of 4.66 MB (4881408 bytes).
Image Tuner 4.9 is composed of the following executables which take 5.79 MB (6075613
bytes) on disk:
- ImageTuner.exe (4.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Image Tuner 4.9 version 4.9
Image Tuner 4.9 is an application marketed by Glorylogic. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Image Tuner 4.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Image Tuner 4.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Image Tuner 4.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "Image Tuner 4.9". If it exists on your system the Image Tuner 4.9 program will be found very quickly. When you click Image Tuner 4.9 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Image Tuner 4.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Image Tuner 4.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.glorylogic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Glorylogic\Image Tuner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Image Tuner 4.9.
8. After uninstalling Image Tuner 4.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Image Tuner 4.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Image Tuner 4.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Image Tuner 4.9 by Glorylogic from your PC, nor are we saying that Image Tuner 4.9 by Glorylogic is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Image Tuner 4.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 11:15:08.237