Image Tuner 3.6
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Image Tuner 3.6 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Image Tuner 3.6 from your systemGlorylogic
. You can find out more on Glorylogic or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.glorylogic.com/
to get more information about Image Tuner 3.6 on Glorylogic's website. Image Tuner 3.6 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Glorylogic\Image Tuner directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Image Tuner 3.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Glorylogic\Image Tuner\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.89 MB (4075008 bytes) on disk and is named ImageTuner.exe.
Image Tuner 3.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.02 MB (5261189
bytes) on disk.
- ImageTuner.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Image Tuner 3.6 version 3.6
Image Tuner 3.6 is an application marketed by the software company Glorylogic. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Image Tuner 3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Image Tuner 3.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Image Tuner 3.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Image Tuner 3.6". The Image Tuner 3.6 application will be found automatically. When you click Image Tuner 3.6 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Image Tuner 3.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Image Tuner 3.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glorylogic.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Glorylogic\Image Tuner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Image Tuner 3.6.
8. After uninstalling Image Tuner 3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Image Tuner 3.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Image Tuner 3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Image Tuner 3.6 by Glorylogic from your computer, nor are we saying that Image Tuner 3.6 by Glorylogic is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Image Tuner 3.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 08:21:14.783