Image Resizer 0.1
This page is about Image Resizer 0.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Image Resizer 0.1 from your PCthe jackol
. Go over here
where you can read more on the jackol. Further information about Image Resizer 0.1 can be found at http://www.thejackol.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Image Resizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Image Resizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Image Resizer 0.1. Image Resizer 0.1's primary file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is called resizer.exe.
Image Resizer 0.1 contains of the executables below. They take 123.47 KB (126436
bytes) on disk.
- resizer.exe (48.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.47 KB)
This page is about Image Resizer 0.1 version 0.1
When planning to uninstall Image Resizer 0.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Image Resizer 0.1:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Image Resizer 0.1:
- C:\Program Files\Image Resizer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Image Resizer\resizer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Image Resizer\resizer.url
- C:\Program Files\Image Resizer\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Image Resizer\unins000.exe
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Light Image Resizer 4.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Image Resizer_is1
Image Resizer 0.1 is an application released by the software company the jackol. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Image Resizer 0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Image Resizer 0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Image Resizer 0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Image Resizer 0.1". If it exists on your system the Image Resizer 0.1 application will be found automatically. When you click Image Resizer 0.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Image Resizer 0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Image Resizer 0.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.thejackol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image Resizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Image Resizer 0.1.
8. After uninstalling Image Resizer 0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Image Resizer 0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Image Resizer 0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Image Resizer 0.1 by the jackol from your computer, nor are we saying that Image Resizer 0.1 by the jackol is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Image Resizer 0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 08:00:57.667