This web page is about Image Resizer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Image Resizer from your systemTweaks
. More information about Tweaks can be seen here
. Click on http://file-extractor.com/
to get more info about Image Resizer on Tweaks's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Image Resizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Image Resizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Image Resizer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.14 MB (1199104 bytes) on disk and is called imageresizer.exe.
The executables below are part of Image Resizer. They take about 1.20 MB (1258793
bytes) on disk.
- imageresizer.exe (1.14 MB)
- uninstall.exe (58.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Image Resizer.
If you are manually uninstalling Image Resizer we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Image Resizer from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Image Resizer:
- C:\Program Files\Image Resizer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q1V1N1N1O1R\Image Resizer Packages
- C:\Program Files\Image Resizer\imageresizer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Image Resizer\plugins\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Image Resizer\plugins\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Image Resizer\plugins\imageformats\qtiff4.dll
Image Resizer is a program released by the software company Tweaks. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Image Resizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Image Resizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Image Resizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Image Resizer". If it is installed on your PC the Image Resizer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Image Resizer in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Image Resizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Image Resizer:
- The publisher is: http://file-extractor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image Resizer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Image Resizer.
8. After uninstalling Image Resizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Image Resizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Image Resizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Image Resizer by Tweaks from your PC, nor are we saying that Image Resizer by Tweaks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Image Resizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:53:19.970