Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0
This web page is about Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 from your PCTwo Pilots
. Open here
for more info on Two Pilots. More information about the program Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 can be seen at http://www.tintguide.com/en
. Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Image Resize Guide directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Image Resize Guide\unins000.exe. ImageResizeGuide.exe is the Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.99 MB (2089664 bytes) on disk.
Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.66 MB (2785306
bytes) on disk.
- ImageResizeGuide.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 is an application released by Two Pilots. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Image Resize Guide\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0.
8. After removing Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 by Two Pilots from your PC, nor are we saying that Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 by Two Pilots is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Image Resize Guide Lite 1.0.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 17:32:35.193