Image Resize Guide 2.2.4
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 from your systemTint Guide
. More information on Tint Guide can be found here
. Please follow http://tintguide.com/en
if you want to read more on Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 on Tint Guide's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Image Resize Guide folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Image Resize Guide\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Image Resize Guide 2.2.4. Image Resize Guide 2.2.4's primary file takes around 2.35 MB (2465792 bytes) and its name is ImageResizeGuide.exe.
Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.55 MB (3717833
bytes) on disk.
- ImageResizeGuide.exe (2.35 MB)
- Patch.exe (54.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 version 2.2.4
Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 is an application by the software company Tint Guide. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Image Resize Guide 2.2.4". If it is installed on your PC the Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 app will be found automatically. When you click Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Image Resize Guide 2.2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Image Resize Guide 2.2.4:
- The publisher is: http://tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Image Resize Guide\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Image Resize Guide 2.2.4.
8. After uninstalling Image Resize Guide 2.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 by Tint Guide from your PC, nor are we saying that Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 by Tint Guide is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Image Resize Guide 2.2.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 07:55:17.060