Image Processing Lab 2.8.0
Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 from your systemAForge.NET
. More data about AForge.NET can be found here
. More details about Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 can be found at http://www.aforgenet.com/projects/iplab/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AForge.NET\IPLab directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\AForge.NET\IPLab\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Image Processing Lab 2.8.0. iplab.exe is the Image Processing Lab 2.8.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 500.00 KB (512000 bytes) on disk.
Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.17 MB (1229258
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- iplab.exe (500.00 KB)
- iplab.vshost.exe (21.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.0
of Image Processing Lab 2.8.0.
Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 is a program offered by AForge.NET. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Image Processing Lab 2.8.0". The Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 program will be found automatically. When you click Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Image Processing Lab 2.8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Image Processing Lab 2.8.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aforgenet.com/projects/iplab/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AForge.NET\IPLab\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Image Processing Lab 2.8.0.
8. After uninstalling Image Processing Lab 2.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 by AForge.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 by AForge.NET is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Image Processing Lab 2.8.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:02:40.503