Image Processing Lab 2.7.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 from your computerAForge.NET
. Open here
for more details on AForge.NET. Further information about Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 can be found at http://www.aforgenet.com/projects/iplab/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AForge.NET\IPLab directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 is "C:\Program Files\AForge.NET\IPLab\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 500.00 KB (512000 bytes) on disk and is named iplab.exe.
Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.15 MB (1207578
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- iplab.exe (500.00 KB)
The current page applies to Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 version 2.7.0
Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 is an application released by the software company AForge.NET. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Image Processing Lab 2.7.0". If it exists on your system the Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 program will be found automatically. When you click Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Image Processing Lab 2.7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Image Processing Lab 2.7.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aforgenet.com/projects/iplab/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AForge.NET\IPLab\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Image Processing Lab 2.7.0.
8. After uninstalling Image Processing Lab 2.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 by AForge.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 by AForge.NET is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Image Processing Lab 2.7.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 07:03:13.303