Image: Fix and Enhance
This info is about Image: Fix and Enhance for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Image: Fix and Enhance from your systemImageTasks.com
. You can read more on ImageTasks.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.imagetasks.com
to get more details about Image: Fix and Enhance on ImageTasks.com's website. Image: Fix and Enhance is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ImageFE directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Image: Fix and Enhance is "C:\Program Files\ImageFE\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled ImageFE.exe and occupies 1.72 MB (1804288 bytes).
Image: Fix and Enhance installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.36 MB (2477834
bytes) on disk.
- ImageFE.exe (1.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
Image: Fix and Enhance is a program by ImageTasks.com. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Image: Fix and Enhance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Image: Fix and Enhance from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Image: Fix and Enhance or simply activate the Search field and type in "Image: Fix and Enhance". If it is installed on your PC the Image: Fix and Enhance app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Image: Fix and Enhance in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Image: Fix and Enhance, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Image: Fix and Enhance:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imagetasks.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ImageFE\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Image: Fix and Enhance.
8. After uninstalling Image: Fix and Enhance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Image: Fix and Enhance that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Image: Fix and Enhance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Image: Fix and Enhance by ImageTasks.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Image: Fix and Enhance by ImageTasks.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Image: Fix and Enhance in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:22:55.530