Image Commander 1.12
Image Commander 1.12 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Image Commander 1.12 from your PCbinerus
. Further information on binerus can be seen here
. You can get more details on Image Commander 1.12 at http://www.binerus.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Image Commander folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Image Commander 1.12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Image Commander\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. imagecommander.exe is the Image Commander 1.12's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.44 MB (2556928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Image Commander 1.12. They occupy an average of 3.09 MB (3241241
bytes) on disk.
- imagecommander.exe (2.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12
of Image Commander 1.12.
Image Commander 1.12 is a program released by binerus. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Image Commander 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Image Commander 1.12 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Image Commander 1.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Image Commander 1.12". The Image Commander 1.12 app will be found automatically. When you click Image Commander 1.12 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Image Commander 1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Image Commander 1.12:
- The software company is: http://www.binerus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image Commander\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Image Commander 1.12.
8. After removing Image Commander 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Image Commander 1.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Image Commander 1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Image Commander 1.12 by binerus from your PC, we are not saying that Image Commander 1.12 by binerus is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Image Commander 1.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 05:27:21.327