Image Analyzer 1.14
This info is about Image Analyzer 1.14 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Image Analyzer 1.14 from your PCMeeSoft Copyright (C) 2000-2003
. Further information on MeeSoft Copyright (C) 2000-2003 can be seen here
. Click on http://meesoft.logicnet.dk
to get more data about Image Analyzer 1.14 on MeeSoft Copyright (C) 2000-2003's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Image Analyzer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Image Analyzer 1.14 is C:\Program Files\Image Analyzer\unins000.exe. Analyzer.exe is the Image Analyzer 1.14's main executable file and it occupies approximately 452.00 KB (462848 bytes) on disk.
Image Analyzer 1.14 contains of the executables below. They take 1.24 MB (1296704
bytes) on disk.
- Analyzer.exe (452.00 KB)
- IAHelp.exe (733.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.14
of Image Analyzer 1.14.
Image Analyzer 1.14 is a program offered by the software company MeeSoft Copyright (C) 2000-2003. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Image Analyzer 1.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Image Analyzer 1.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Image Analyzer 1.14 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Image Analyzer 1.14". If it is installed on your PC the Image Analyzer 1.14 application will be found automatically. When you click Image Analyzer 1.14 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Image Analyzer 1.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Image Analyzer 1.14:
- The software company is: http://meesoft.logicnet.dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Image Analyzer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Image Analyzer 1.14.
8. After uninstalling Image Analyzer 1.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Image Analyzer 1.14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Image Analyzer 1.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Image Analyzer 1.14 by MeeSoft Copyright (C) 2000-2003 from your computer, nor are we saying that Image Analyzer 1.14 by MeeSoft Copyright (C) 2000-2003 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Image Analyzer 1.14 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 14:44:02.237