This page is about ImWatcher for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ImWatcher from your systemHigh Motion Software
. You can find out more on High Motion Software or check for application updates here
. More information about the application ImWatcher can be seen at http://www.HighMotionSoftware.com/products/imwatcher
. ImWatcher is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImWatcher folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing ImWatcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImWatcher\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ImWatcher.exe and occupies 3.79 MB (3978637 bytes).
ImWatcher contains of the executables below. They take 5.00 MB (5245526
bytes) on disk.
- ImWatcher.exe (3.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of ImWatcher. Click on the links below for other ImWatcher versions:
ImWatcher is an application released by the software company High Motion Software. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase ImWatcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ImWatcher from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ImWatcher or simply click the Search field and type in "ImWatcher". If it exists on your system the ImWatcher app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ImWatcher in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ImWatcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImWatcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.HighMotionSoftware.com/products/imwatcher
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImWatcher\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ImWatcher.
8. After removing ImWatcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ImWatcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ImWatcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImWatcher by High Motion Software from your PC, nor are we saying that ImWatcher by High Motion Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ImWatcher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 12:21:18.260