ImTOO YouTube Video Converter
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ImTOO YouTube Video Converter for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ImTOO YouTube Video Converter from your systemImTOO
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ImTOO. Please open http://www.imtoo.com
if you want to read more on ImTOO YouTube Video Converter on ImTOO's web page. ImTOO YouTube Video Converter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\YouTube Video Converter folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for ImTOO YouTube Video Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\YouTube Video Converter\Uninstall.exe. VideoDownloader_buy.exe is the ImTOO YouTube Video Converter's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.89 MB (1980024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ImTOO YouTube Video Converter. They take 4.39 MB (4600347
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreport.exe (72.12 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (287.50 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.12 KB)
- ImTOO YouTube Video Converter Update.exe (105.62 KB)
- python27.exe (42.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (88.44 KB)
- VideoDownloader_buy.exe (1.89 MB)
This data is about ImTOO YouTube Video Converter version 188.8.131.5241119
only. You can find below info on other versions of ImTOO YouTube Video Converter:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ImTOO YouTube Video Converter we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by ImTOO YouTube Video Converter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ImTOO\YouTube Video Converter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\ImTOO YouTube Video Converter.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ImTOO\YouTube Video Converter\ImTOO YouTube Video Converter Help.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ImTOO\YouTube Video Converter\ImTOO YouTube Video Converter.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ImTOO\YouTube Video Converter\Uninstall.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO YouTube Video Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO YouTube Video Converter\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO YouTube Video Converter\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO YouTube Video Converter\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO YouTube Video Converter\Inno Setup: Icon Group
ImTOO YouTube Video Converter is a program by the software company ImTOO. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall ImTOO YouTube Video Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ImTOO YouTube Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ImTOO YouTube Video Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ImTOO YouTube Video Converter". If it is installed on your PC the ImTOO YouTube Video Converter application will be found very quickly. After you click ImTOO YouTube Video Converter in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ImTOO YouTube Video Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImTOO YouTube Video Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.imtoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\YouTube Video Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ImTOO YouTube Video Converter.
8. After removing ImTOO YouTube Video Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ImTOO YouTube Video Converter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ImTOO YouTube Video Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ImTOO YouTube Video Converter by ImTOO from your PC, nor are we saying that ImTOO YouTube Video Converter by ImTOO is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ImTOO YouTube Video Converter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:07:59.343