ImTOO DVD Creator
You can find below details on how to uninstall ImTOO DVD Creator for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ImTOO DVD Creator from your computerImTOO
. More information on ImTOO can be seen here
. Please open http://www.imtoo.com
if you want to read more on ImTOO DVD Creator on ImTOO's website. ImTOO DVD Creator is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ImTOO\DVD Creator folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing ImTOO DVD Creator is C:\Program Files\ImTOO\DVD Creator\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. dvdcreator_buy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.03 MB (2132992 bytes) on disk.
ImTOO DVD Creator is composed of the following executables which take 9.09 MB (9526880
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- audiomuxer.exe (126.50 KB)
- avc.exe (174.50 KB)
- avmenu.exe (31.50 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (309.50 KB)
- crashreport.exe (60.50 KB)
- devchange.exe (30.50 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (377.57 KB)
- dvdcreator_buy.exe (2.03 MB)
- ffmpeg-log.exe (88.00 KB)
- gifshow.exe (20.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (174.50 KB)
- ImTOO DVD Creator Update.exe (90.50 KB)
- M2VRequantiser.exe (96.50 KB)
- makeidx.exe (32.50 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (159.50 KB)
- mplex.exe (403.68 KB)
- player.exe (69.50 KB)
- SplashScreen.exe (157.00 KB)
- spumux.exe (2.47 MB)
- swfconverter.exe (106.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (94.85 KB)
The current page applies to ImTOO DVD Creator version 188.8.131.5230301
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ImTOO DVD Creator:
...click to view all...
ImTOO DVD Creator has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ImTOO DVD Creator's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\DVD Creator
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ImTOO\DVD Creator
- C:\Users\raymond\AppData\Local\ImTOO\DVD Creator
- C:\Users\raymond\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\DVD Creator
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\DVD Creator\audiomuxer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\DVD Creator\avc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\DVD Creator\avcodec.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\DVD Creator\avformat.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ImTOO\DVD Creator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ImTOO\DVD Creator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO DVD Creator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO DVD Creator\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO DVD Creator\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO DVD Creator\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO DVD Creator\Inno Setup: Icon Group
ImTOO DVD Creator is a program by the software company ImTOO. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase ImTOO DVD Creator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ImTOO DVD Creator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ImTOO DVD Creator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ImTOO DVD Creator". If it is installed on your PC the ImTOO DVD Creator app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ImTOO DVD Creator in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ImTOO DVD Creator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImTOO DVD Creator:
- The software company is: http://www.imtoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ImTOO\DVD Creator\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ImTOO DVD Creator.
8. After removing ImTOO DVD Creator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ImTOO DVD Creator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImTOO DVD Creator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ImTOO DVD Creator by ImTOO from your computer, nor are we saying that ImTOO DVD Creator by ImTOO is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ImTOO DVD Creator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-08 21:58:56.347