ImBatch 2.5.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall ImBatch 2.5.0 from your PCHigh Motion Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on High Motion Software. Click on http://www.HighMotionSoftware.com/
to get more information about ImBatch 2.5.0 on High Motion Software's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImBatch directory (same installation drive as Windows). ImBatch 2.5.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImBatch\unins000.exe. ImBatch.exe is the ImBatch 2.5.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.12 MB (3269678 bytes) on disk.
ImBatch 2.5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.58 MB (13189209
bytes) on disk.
- ContextMenuEditor.exe (4.02 MB)
- ImageMonitor.exe (4.28 MB)
- ImBatch.exe (3.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to ImBatch 2.5.0 version 2.5.0
ImBatch 2.5.0 is an application marketed by High Motion Software. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove ImBatch 2.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ImBatch 2.5.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ImBatch 2.5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ImBatch 2.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the ImBatch 2.5.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ImBatch 2.5.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ImBatch 2.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImBatch 2.5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.HighMotionSoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImBatch\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ImBatch 2.5.0.
8. After uninstalling ImBatch 2.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ImBatch 2.5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ImBatch 2.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ImBatch 2.5.0 by High Motion Software from your computer, nor are we saying that ImBatch 2.5.0 by High Motion Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImBatch 2.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:47:13.157