ImBatch 2.5.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall ImBatch 2.5.0 from your PCHigh Motion Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on High Motion Software. Click on http://www.HighMotionSoftware.com/
to get more information about ImBatch 2.5.0 on High Motion Software's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImBatch directory (same installation drive as Windows). ImBatch 2.5.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImBatch\unins000.exe. ImBatch.exe is the ImBatch 2.5.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.12 MB (3269678 bytes) on disk.
ImBatch 2.5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.58 MB (13189209
bytes) on disk.
- ContextMenuEditor.exe (4.02 MB)
- ImageMonitor.exe (4.28 MB)
- ImBatch.exe (3.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to ImBatch 2.5.0 version 2.5.0
ImBatch 2.5.0 is an application marketed by High Motion Software. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove ImBatch 2.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ImBatch 2.5.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ImBatch 2.5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ImBatch 2.5.0". If it exists on your system the ImBatch 2.5.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ImBatch 2.5.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ImBatch 2.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImBatch 2.5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.HighMotionSoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImBatch\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ImBatch 2.5.0.
8. After uninstalling ImBatch 2.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ImBatch 2.5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ImBatch 2.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ImBatch 2.5.0 by High Motion Software from your computer, nor are we saying that ImBatch 2.5.0 by High Motion Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImBatch 2.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:47:13.157