Ignition Card Catcher
This web page is about Ignition Card Catcher for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ignition Card Catcher from your systemAce Poker Solutions
. Open here
for more information on Ace Poker Solutions. Click on http://www.acepokersolutions.com/
to get more data about Ignition Card Catcher on Ace Poker Solutions's website. Ignition Card Catcher is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Ignition Card Catcher directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Ignition Card Catcher's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Ignition Card Catcher\unins000.exe. Ignition Card Catcher's main file takes around 6.27 MB (6573400 bytes) and is called Ignition Card Catcher.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Ignition Card Catcher. They take 7.10 MB (7442256
bytes) on disk.
- Ignition Card Catcher.exe (6.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (721.84 KB)
- Updater.exe (126.66 KB)
This page is about Ignition Card Catcher version 2.11.6
only. For other Ignition Card Catcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ignition Card Catcher is an application released by Ace Poker Solutions. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Ignition Card Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Ignition Card Catcher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ignition Card Catcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ignition Card Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the Ignition Card Catcher application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ignition Card Catcher in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ignition Card Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ignition Card Catcher:
- The publisher is: http://www.acepokersolutions.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Ignition Card Catcher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ignition Card Catcher.
8. After uninstalling Ignition Card Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ignition Card Catcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ignition Card Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ignition Card Catcher by Ace Poker Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that Ignition Card Catcher by Ace Poker Solutions is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ignition Card Catcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 16:45:43.990