Ignition Card Catcher
This web page is about Ignition Card Catcher for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ignition Card Catcher from your systemAce Poker Solutions
. Open here
for more information on Ace Poker Solutions. Click on http://www.acepokersolutions.com/
to get more data about Ignition Card Catcher on Ace Poker Solutions's website. Ignition Card Catcher is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Ignition Card Catcher directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Ignition Card Catcher's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Ignition Card Catcher\unins000.exe. Ignition Card Catcher's main file takes around 6.27 MB (6573400 bytes) and is called Ignition Card Catcher.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Ignition Card Catcher. They take 7.10 MB (7442256
bytes) on disk.
- Ignition Card Catcher.exe (6.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (721.84 KB)
- Updater.exe (126.66 KB)
This page is about Ignition Card Catcher version 2.11.6
only. For other Ignition Card Catcher versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ignition Card Catcher is an application released by Ace Poker Solutions. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Ignition Card Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Ignition Card Catcher with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ignition Card Catcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ignition Card Catcher". The Ignition Card Catcher app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ignition Card Catcher in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ignition Card Catcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ignition Card Catcher:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acepokersolutions.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ace Poker Solutions\Ignition Card Catcher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ignition Card Catcher.
8. After uninstalling Ignition Card Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ignition Card Catcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ignition Card Catcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ignition Card Catcher by Ace Poker Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that Ignition Card Catcher by Ace Poker Solutions is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ignition Card Catcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 16:45:43.990