Iggle Pop Deluxe
This info is about Iggle Pop Deluxe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Iggle Pop Deluxe from your computerWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Iggle Pop Deluxe can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IgglePopDeluxe folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Iggle Pop Deluxe is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IgglePopDeluxe\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 5.17 MB (5426104 bytes) on disk and is titled IgglePop-WT.exe.
The executables below are part of Iggle Pop Deluxe. They take an average of 7.02 MB (7356960
bytes) on disk.
- IgglePop-WT.exe (5.17 MB)
- IgglePop.exe (1.30 MB)
- igglepopdeluxe-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
This web page is about Iggle Pop Deluxe version 188.8.131.52
Iggle Pop Deluxe is a program by WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Iggle Pop Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Iggle Pop Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Iggle Pop Deluxe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Iggle Pop Deluxe". If it is installed on your PC the Iggle Pop Deluxe app will be found very quickly. After you select Iggle Pop Deluxe in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Iggle Pop Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Iggle Pop Deluxe:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IgglePopDeluxe\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Iggle Pop Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Iggle Pop Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Iggle Pop Deluxe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Iggle Pop Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Iggle Pop Deluxe by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Iggle Pop Deluxe by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Iggle Pop Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 22:32:08.137