This page is about Iggle Pop! for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Iggle Pop! from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. More info about GameHouse, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the application Iggle Pop! can be seen at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. Iggle Pop!'s entire uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\IGGLEP~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\IGGLEP~1\INSTALL.LOG. IgglePop.exe is the Iggle Pop!'s primary executable file and it occupies around 1.30 MB (1361913 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Iggle Pop!. They take 1.45 MB (1524217
bytes) on disk.
- IgglePop.exe (1.30 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
For other Iggle Pop! versions please click below:
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Iggle Pop! from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Iggle Pop!
Iggle Pop! is a program by GameHouse, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Iggle Pop! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Iggle Pop! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Iggle Pop! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Iggle Pop!". If it is installed on your PC the Iggle Pop! program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Iggle Pop! in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Iggle Pop!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Iggle Pop!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\IGGLEP~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\IGGLEP~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Iggle Pop!.
8. After uninstalling Iggle Pop!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Iggle Pop! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Iggle Pop! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Iggle Pop! by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Iggle Pop! by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Iggle Pop! in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:07:58.493