Idoswin Pro 5.67
This page is about Idoswin Pro 5.67 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Idoswin Pro 5.67 from your PCIngo Eckel
. More information on Ingo Eckel can be found here
. Click on http://www.idoswin.de/index.htm
to get more details about Idoswin Pro 5.67 on Ingo Eckel's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Idoswin Pro folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Idoswin Pro 5.67 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Idoswin Pro\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. IdoswinPro.exe is the Idoswin Pro 5.67's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.26 MB (3419648 bytes) on disk.
Idoswin Pro 5.67 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.06 MB (4262239
bytes) on disk.
- IdoswinPro.exe (3.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.34 KB)
- Unsplit.exe (141.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Idoswin Pro 5.67 version 5.67
Idoswin Pro 5.67 is an application offered by the software company Ingo Eckel. Some users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Idoswin Pro 5.67 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Idoswin Pro 5.67 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Idoswin Pro 5.67 or simply click the Search field and type in "Idoswin Pro 5.67". If it is installed on your PC the Idoswin Pro 5.67 app will be found automatically. After you select Idoswin Pro 5.67 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Idoswin Pro 5.67, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Idoswin Pro 5.67:
- The publisher is: http://www.idoswin.de/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Idoswin Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Idoswin Pro 5.67.
8. After uninstalling Idoswin Pro 5.67, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Idoswin Pro 5.67 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Idoswin Pro 5.67 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Idoswin Pro 5.67 by Ingo Eckel from your PC, nor are we saying that Idoswin Pro 5.67 by Ingo Eckel is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Idoswin Pro 5.67 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 18:15:37.697