This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Idlebackup 1.12 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Idlebackup 1.12 from your PCAad Meeldijk
. You can find out more on Aad Meeldijk or check for application updates here
. More information about Idlebackup 1.12 can be found at http://www.Idlebackup/nl/
. Idlebackup 1.12 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Idlebackup directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Idlebackup 1.12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Idlebackup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.16 MB (1221120 bytes) on disk and is titled IdleBackup.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Idlebackup 1.12. They take 2.54 MB (2665241
bytes) on disk.
- IdleBackup.exe (1.16 MB)
- IdleBackupKill.exe (368.00 KB)
- IdleBackup_DelAutoStart.exe (367.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.12
of Idlebackup 1.12.
Idlebackup 1.12 is an application marketed by the software company Aad Meeldijk. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Idlebackup 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Idlebackup 1.12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Idlebackup 1.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "Idlebackup 1.12". If it is installed on your PC the Idlebackup 1.12 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Idlebackup 1.12 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Idlebackup 1.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Idlebackup 1.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.Idlebackup/nl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Idlebackup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Idlebackup 1.12.
8. After uninstalling Idlebackup 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Idlebackup 1.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Idlebackup 1.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Idlebackup 1.12 by Aad Meeldijk from your PC, nor are we saying that Idlebackup 1.12 by Aad Meeldijk is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Idlebackup 1.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:56:03.360