Idle Crawler is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Idle Crawler from your PCEUROHAUTE LTD
. More information on EUROHAUTE LTD can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Idle Crawler at http://idlecrawler.com
. Idle Crawler is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\66FA33A0-2F72-6D46-980C-34A0C6845D01 folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Idle Crawler is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\66FA33A0-2F72-6D46-980C-34A0C6845D01\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 183.57 KB (187979 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
Idle Crawler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 889.57 KB (910923
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (183.57 KB)
- chrome.exe (640.50 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.522
of Idle Crawler. You can find below a few links to other Idle Crawler versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Idle Crawler we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Idle Crawler is a program released by the software company EUROHAUTE LTD. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Idle Crawler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Idle Crawler with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Idle Crawler or simply click the Search field and type in "Idle Crawler". The Idle Crawler app will be found very quickly. When you select Idle Crawler in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Idle Crawler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Idle Crawler:
- The web site of the application is: http://idlecrawler.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\66FA33A0-2F72-6D46-980C-34A0C6845D01\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Idle Crawler.
8. After uninstalling Idle Crawler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Idle Crawler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Idle Crawler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Idle Crawler by EUROHAUTE LTD from your PC, we are not saying that Idle Crawler by EUROHAUTE LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Idle Crawler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 15:35:36.717