IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15
How to uninstall IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 from your PC
IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by IdeaCom
. More data about IdeaCom can be read here
. Usually the IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\IdeaCom\TSC directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\IdeaCom\TSC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named StartCal.exe and its approximative size is 196.00 KB (200704 bytes).
The executables below are part of IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15. They occupy an average of 2.93 MB (3073381
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BOOTCAL.exe (295.30 KB)
- Calibration.exe (376.00 KB)
- ETSCSERVICE.exe (200.00 KB)
- ETSU.exe (520.00 KB)
- StartCal.exe (196.00 KB)
- TSCInst.exe (195.30 KB)
- UACBLOCK.exe (539.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.43 KB)
This web page is about IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 version 3.1.1406.15
How to uninstall IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 is a program released by IdeaCom. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15". If it exists on your system the IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 application will be found very quickly. After you select IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15.
8. After uninstalling IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to remove IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 by IdeaCom from your PC, we are not saying that IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 by IdeaCom is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove IdeaCom TSC 3.1.1406.15 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-25 07:34:03.917