IdeaCom TSC 22.214.171.124.18
IdeaCom TSC 126.96.36.199.18 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall IdeaCom TSC 188.8.131.52.18 from your systemIdeaCom
. You can find out more on IdeaCom or check for application updates here
. Usually the IdeaCom TSC 184.108.40.206.18 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IdeaCom\TSC folder, depending on the user's option during setup. IdeaCom TSC 220.127.116.11.18's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IdeaCom\TSC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 539.00 KB (551936 bytes) on disk and is titled Calibration.exe.
IdeaCom TSC 18.104.22.168.18 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.39 MB (3555610
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BOOTCAL.exe (432.00 KB)
- Calibration.exe (539.00 KB)
- ETSCSERVICE.exe (332.50 KB)
- IDC_PDisplay.exe (308.00 KB)
- TSCInst.exe (276.50 KB)
- UACBLOCK.exe (905.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to IdeaCom TSC 22.214.171.124.18 version 126.96.36.199.18
IdeaCom TSC 188.8.131.52.18 is an application offered by the software company IdeaCom. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove IdeaCom TSC 184.108.40.206.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove IdeaCom TSC 220.127.116.11.18 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IdeaCom TSC 18.104.22.168.18 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IdeaCom TSC 22.214.171.124.18". The IdeaCom TSC 126.96.36.199.18 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IdeaCom TSC 188.8.131.52.18 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about IdeaCom TSC 184.108.40.206.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IdeaCom TSC 220.127.116.11.18.
8. After uninstalling IdeaCom TSC 18.104.22.168.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IdeaCom TSC 22.214.171.124.18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IdeaCom TSC 126.96.36.199.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IdeaCom TSC 188.8.131.52.18 by IdeaCom from your computer, we are not saying that IdeaCom TSC 184.108.40.206.18 by IdeaCom is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IdeaCom TSC 220.127.116.11.18 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 22:13:50.257