This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall IconXP for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall IconXP from your systemAha-Soft
. More information on Aha-Soft can be found here
. More info about the software IconXP can be found at http://www.aha-soft.com/iconxp/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IconXP folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling IconXP is C:\Program Files (x86)\IconXP\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.63 MB (3810816 bytes) on disk and is labeled iconxp.exe.
IconXP is comprised of the following executables which take 3.79 MB (3970560
bytes) on disk:
- iconxp.exe (3.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (156.00 KB)
The current page applies to IconXP version 3.35
alone. Click on the links below for other IconXP versions:
...click to view all...
IconXP is an application offered by the software company Aha-Soft. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove IconXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete IconXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IconXP or simply click the Search field and type in "IconXP". The IconXP app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IconXP in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about IconXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IconXP:
- The publisher is: http://www.aha-soft.com/iconxp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IconXP\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IconXP.
8. After removing IconXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IconXP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IconXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IconXP by Aha-Soft from your PC, we are not saying that IconXP by Aha-Soft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IconXP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:36:06.040