This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall IconXP for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall IconXP from your systemAha-Soft
. More information on Aha-Soft can be found here
. More info about the software IconXP can be found at http://www.aha-soft.com/iconxp/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IconXP folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling IconXP is C:\Program Files (x86)\IconXP\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.63 MB (3810816 bytes) on disk and is labeled iconxp.exe.
IconXP is comprised of the following executables which take 3.79 MB (3970560
bytes) on disk:
- iconxp.exe (3.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (156.00 KB)
The current page applies to IconXP version 3.35
alone. Click on the links below for other IconXP versions:
...click to view all...
IconXP is an application offered by the software company Aha-Soft. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove IconXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete IconXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IconXP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IconXP". If it exists on your system the IconXP application will be found very quickly. When you select IconXP in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IconXP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IconXP:
- The software company is: http://www.aha-soft.com/iconxp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IconXP\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IconXP.
8. After removing IconXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IconXP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IconXP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IconXP by Aha-Soft from your PC, we are not saying that IconXP by Aha-Soft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IconXP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:36:06.040