IconSaver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. IconSaver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\IconSaver folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. A guide to uninstall IconSaver from your PC
The executables below are part of IconSaver. They occupy about 128.03 KB (131099
bytes) on disk.
- IconSaver.exe (108.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (20.03 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling IconSaver we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IconSaver
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IconSaver
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IconSaver\IconSaver Editor.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IconSaver\IconSaver.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IconSaver\IconSaverLib.dll
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IconSaver\IconSaver Help.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mario Knok\IconSaver
Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove IconSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall IconSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IconSaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IconSaver". If it exists on your system the IconSaver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IconSaver in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about IconSaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IconSaver.
8. After removing IconSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IconSaver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IconSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130