This web page is about IconLover for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall IconLover from your systemAha-Soft
. Open here
for more information on Aha-Soft. More information about IconLover can be seen at http://www.aha-soft.com/iconlover/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IconLover folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove IconLover by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IconLover\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. icolover.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.97 MB (5207040 bytes) on disk.
IconLover installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 44.71 MB (46881030
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- icolover.exe (4.97 MB)
- loader.exe (47.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (116.00 KB)
- IconReplacer.exe (1.15 MB)
- icon-editor.exe (10.58 MB)
- icon-editor.exe (6.70 MB)
The current web page applies to IconLover version 5.44
alone. You can find here a few links to other IconLover versions:
...click to view all...
IconLover is a program released by Aha-Soft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall IconLover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall IconLover from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IconLover or simply click the Search feature and type in "IconLover". If it exists on your system the IconLover app will be found automatically. When you click IconLover in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IconLover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IconLover:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aha-soft.com/iconlover/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IconLover\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IconLover.
8. After removing IconLover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IconLover which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IconLover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IconLover by Aha-Soft from your computer, we are not saying that IconLover by Aha-Soft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove IconLover in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:31:23.477