This web page is about IconExtractor 1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall IconExtractor 1.1 from your PCAOLsoft, Inc.
. More information on AOLsoft, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.aolsoft.com
to get more details about IconExtractor 1.1 on AOLsoft, Inc.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\IconExtractor folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. IconExtractor 1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IconExtractor\unins000.exe. IconExtractor 1.1's primary file takes about 440.00 KB (450560 bytes) and is called IconExtractor.exe.
IconExtractor 1.1 is composed of the following executables which take 1.07 MB (1124106
bytes) on disk:
- IconExtractor.exe (440.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of IconExtractor 1.1.
IconExtractor 1.1 is a program released by AOLsoft, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall IconExtractor 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete IconExtractor 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IconExtractor 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IconExtractor 1.1". The IconExtractor 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IconExtractor 1.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IconExtractor 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IconExtractor 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.aolsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IconExtractor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IconExtractor 1.1.
8. After uninstalling IconExtractor 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IconExtractor 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IconExtractor 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IconExtractor 1.1 by AOLsoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that IconExtractor 1.1 by AOLsoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove IconExtractor 1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:21:32.593