You can find on this page details on how to remove IconEdit2 v7.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall IconEdit2 v7.5 from your computerDmitry Kozhinov
. More information about Dmitry Kozhinov can be read here
. More information about IconEdit2 v7.5 can be found at http://www.iconedit2.com
. IconEdit2 v7.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IconEdit2 directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for IconEdit2 v7.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IconEdit2\unins000.exe. iEdit2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.52 MB (3687424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of IconEdit2 v7.5. They take about 4.69 MB (4920576
bytes) on disk.
- iEdit2.exe (3.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current web page applies to IconEdit2 v7.5 version 27.5
IconEdit2 v7.5 is a program released by Dmitry Kozhinov. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove IconEdit2 v7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove IconEdit2 v7.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IconEdit2 v7.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IconEdit2 v7.5". The IconEdit2 v7.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IconEdit2 v7.5 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about IconEdit2 v7.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IconEdit2 v7.5:
- The software company is: http://www.iconedit2.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IconEdit2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IconEdit2 v7.5.
8. After uninstalling IconEdit2 v7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IconEdit2 v7.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IconEdit2 v7.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IconEdit2 v7.5 by Dmitry Kozhinov from your computer, nor are we saying that IconEdit2 v7.5 by Dmitry Kozhinov is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IconEdit2 v7.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 18:56:16.523