This web page contains thorough information on how to remove IconEdit2 v6.4 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall IconEdit2 v6.4 from your computerDmitry Kozhinov
. Check out here
for more info on Dmitry Kozhinov. Further information about IconEdit2 v6.4 can be found at http://www.iconedit2.com
. Usually the IconEdit2 v6.4 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IconEdit2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for IconEdit2 v6.4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\IconEdit2\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled iEdit2.exe and its approximative size is 2.11 MB (2208768 bytes).
IconEdit2 v6.4 contains of the executables below. They take 3.23 MB (3386448
bytes) on disk.
- iEdit2.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 26.4
of IconEdit2 v6.4.
IconEdit2 v6.4 is an application released by the software company Dmitry Kozhinov. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall IconEdit2 v6.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IconEdit2 v6.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IconEdit2 v6.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IconEdit2 v6.4". The IconEdit2 v6.4 program will be found automatically. When you select IconEdit2 v6.4 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IconEdit2 v6.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IconEdit2 v6.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iconedit2.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IconEdit2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IconEdit2 v6.4.
8. After uninstalling IconEdit2 v6.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IconEdit2 v6.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IconEdit2 v6.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IconEdit2 v6.4 by Dmitry Kozhinov from your PC, nor are we saying that IconEdit2 v6.4 by Dmitry Kozhinov is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IconEdit2 v6.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:48:00.610