You can find below details on how to remove IconChanger 3.8 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall IconChanger 3.8 from your systemShell Labs
. You can read more on Shell Labs or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.shelllabs.com
to get more data about IconChanger 3.8 on Shell Labs's website. IconChanger 3.8 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IconChanger folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove IconChanger 3.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IconChanger\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.17 MB (1228800 bytes) on disk and is called IconChng.exe.
IconChanger 3.8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.26 MB (1326380
bytes) on disk.
- Admin_IconChanger.exe (40.00 KB)
- IconChng.exe (1.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (55.29 KB)
The current web page applies to IconChanger 3.8 version 3.8
IconChanger 3.8 is an application released by Shell Labs. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall IconChanger 3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IconChanger 3.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IconChanger 3.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IconChanger 3.8". The IconChanger 3.8 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click IconChanger 3.8 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IconChanger 3.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IconChanger 3.8:
- The software company is: http://www.shelllabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IconChanger\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IconChanger 3.8.
8. After uninstalling IconChanger 3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IconChanger 3.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IconChanger 3.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IconChanger 3.8 by Shell Labs from your computer, we are not saying that IconChanger 3.8 by Shell Labs is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove IconChanger 3.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 17:24:43.263