IconArt is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall IconArt from your computerConWare
. More information on ConWare can be found here
. More data about the software IconArt can be found at http://www.conware.org/support/ia/
. IconArt is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ConWare\IconArt directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling IconArt is C:\Program Files (x86)\ConWare\IconArt\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\ConWare\IconArt\INSTALL.LOG. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. IconArt's main file takes about 884.00 KB (905216 bytes) and is called IconArt.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with IconArt. They take about 1.21 MB (1270784
bytes) on disk.
- IAExtra.exe (104.00 KB)
- IconArt.exe (884.00 KB)
- Reg.exe (92.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.00 KB)
The current page applies to IconArt version 2.0.1
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall IconArt:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove IconArt:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\ConWare\IconArt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\ConWare\IconArt\IconArt.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\ConWare\IconArt\ver.ini
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\PROGRA~2\ConWare\IconArt\IconArt.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ConWare\IconArt\IconArt.exe
IconArt is a program by ConWare. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove IconArt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove IconArt from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IconArt or simply activate the Search field and type in "IconArt". If it is installed on your PC the IconArt application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IconArt in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IconArt, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IconArt:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.conware.org/support/ia/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ConWare\IconArt\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\ConWare\IconArt\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IconArt.
8. After removing IconArt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IconArt that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IconArt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IconArt by ConWare from your PC, we are not saying that IconArt by ConWare is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IconArt in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 19:50:35.000