Icon Remover 1.4
This info is about Icon Remover 1.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Icon Remover 1.4 from your systemIconRemover.com
. Further information on IconRemover.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.iconremover.com
to get more data about Icon Remover 1.4 on IconRemover.com's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Icon Remover directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Icon Remover 1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Icon Remover\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. IconRemover.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 725.00 KB (742400 bytes) on disk.
Icon Remover 1.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.37 MB (1433945
bytes) on disk.
- IconRemover.exe (725.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Icon Remover 1.4 version 1.4
Icon Remover 1.4 is a program released by the software company IconRemover.com. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Icon Remover 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Icon Remover 1.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Icon Remover 1.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Icon Remover 1.4". If it is installed on your PC the Icon Remover 1.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Icon Remover 1.4 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Icon Remover 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Icon Remover 1.4:
- The software company is: http://www.iconremover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Icon Remover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Icon Remover 1.4.
8. After removing Icon Remover 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Icon Remover 1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Icon Remover 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Icon Remover 1.4 by IconRemover.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Icon Remover 1.4 by IconRemover.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Icon Remover 1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:15:52.300