Icon Remover 1.4
This info is about Icon Remover 1.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Icon Remover 1.4 from your systemIconRemover.com
. Further information on IconRemover.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.iconremover.com
to get more data about Icon Remover 1.4 on IconRemover.com's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Icon Remover directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Icon Remover 1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Icon Remover\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. IconRemover.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 725.00 KB (742400 bytes) on disk.
Icon Remover 1.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.37 MB (1433945
bytes) on disk.
- IconRemover.exe (725.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Icon Remover 1.4 version 1.4
Icon Remover 1.4 is a program released by the software company IconRemover.com. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Icon Remover 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Icon Remover 1.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Icon Remover 1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Icon Remover 1.4". The Icon Remover 1.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Icon Remover 1.4 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Icon Remover 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Icon Remover 1.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iconremover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Icon Remover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Icon Remover 1.4.
8. After removing Icon Remover 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Icon Remover 1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Icon Remover 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Icon Remover 1.4 by IconRemover.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Icon Remover 1.4 by IconRemover.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Icon Remover 1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:15:52.300