This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Icon Craft for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Icon Craft from your systemIcon Empire
. You can read more on Icon Empire or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Icon Craft can be found at http://www.iconempire.com/iconcraft/index.htm
. Usually the Icon Craft application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Icon Craft folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Icon Craft is C:\Program Files (x86)\Icon Craft\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.87 MB (5109248 bytes) on disk and is titled iconcraft.exe.
Icon Craft contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.13 MB (6429184
bytes) on disk.
- iconcraft.exe (4.87 MB)
- loader.exe (46.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (116.00 KB)
- IconReplacer.exe (1.10 MB)
The current web page applies to Icon Craft version 4.66
only. You can find below a few links to other Icon Craft releases:
...click to view all...
Icon Craft is an application released by the software company Icon Empire. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Icon Craft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Icon Craft from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Icon Craft or simply activate the Search field and type in "Icon Craft". If it is installed on your PC the Icon Craft app will be found automatically. When you select Icon Craft in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Icon Craft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Icon Craft:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iconempire.com/iconcraft/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Icon Craft\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Icon Craft.
8. After uninstalling Icon Craft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Icon Craft that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Icon Craft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Icon Craft by Icon Empire from your PC, we are not saying that Icon Craft by Icon Empire is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Icon Craft in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-14 00:57:38.953