This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Icon Craft for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Icon Craft from your systemIcon Empire
. You can read more on Icon Empire or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Icon Craft can be found at http://www.iconempire.com/iconcraft/index.htm
. Usually the Icon Craft application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Icon Craft folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Icon Craft is C:\Program Files (x86)\Icon Craft\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.87 MB (5109248 bytes) on disk and is titled iconcraft.exe.
Icon Craft contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.13 MB (6429184
bytes) on disk.
- iconcraft.exe (4.87 MB)
- loader.exe (46.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (116.00 KB)
- IconReplacer.exe (1.10 MB)
The current web page applies to Icon Craft version 4.66
only. You can find below a few links to other Icon Craft releases:
...click to view all...
Icon Craft is an application released by the software company Icon Empire. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Icon Craft is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Icon Craft from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Icon Craft or simply activate the Search field and type in "Icon Craft". If it exists on your system the Icon Craft app will be found automatically. When you click Icon Craft in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Icon Craft, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Icon Craft:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iconempire.com/iconcraft/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Icon Craft\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Icon Craft.
8. After uninstalling Icon Craft, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Icon Craft that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Icon Craft with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Icon Craft by Icon Empire from your PC, we are not saying that Icon Craft by Icon Empire is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Icon Craft in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-14 00:57:38.953