How to uninstall Ichi from your system
This web page is about Ichi for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Stolen Couch Games
. Check out here
where you can read more on Stolen Couch Games. More details about the app Ichi can be seen at http://www.stolencouchgames.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ichi folder (same installation drive as Windows). Ichi's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. ._Ichi.exe is the Ichi's primary executable file and it occupies about 4.00 KB (4096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Ichi. They occupy about 10.76 MB (11280896
bytes) on disk.
- ._Ichi.exe (4.00 KB)
- Ichi.exe (10.75 MB)
How to uninstall Ichi with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Ichi is an application released by Stolen Couch Games. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Ichi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ichi or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ichi". The Ichi app will be found automatically. After you select Ichi in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ichi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ichi:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.stolencouchgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ichi.
8. After uninstalling Ichi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ichi that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ichi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ichi by Stolen Couch Games from your computer, we are not saying that Ichi by Stolen Couch Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ichi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:55:02.310