IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027)
IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) from your computerIceChat Networks
. Go over here
where you can find out more on IceChat Networks. Click on http://www.icechat.net
to get more details about IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) on IceChat Networks's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\IceChat9 folder (same installation drive as Windows). IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IceChat9\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called IceChat2009.exe and its approximative size is 1.33 MB (1393152 bytes).
The executables below are part of IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027). They occupy an average of 2.04 MB (2143415
bytes) on disk.
- IceChat2009.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (732.68 KB)
The current web page applies to IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) version 9.20
IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) is a program by IceChat Networks. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027)". If it exists on your system the IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.icechat.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IceChat9\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027).
8. After uninstalling IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) by IceChat Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) by IceChat Networks is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IceChat 9.20 (Build 20171027) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 19:33:05.680