Ice Lakes is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Ice Lakes from your computerIceflake Studios
. More info about Iceflake Studios can be seen here
. Click on http://iceflake.com/#icelakes
to get more data about Ice Lakes on Iceflake Studios's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IceLakes folder (same installation drive as Windows). Ice Lakes's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is named IceLakes.exe and occupies 15.44 MB (16186984 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Ice Lakes. They occupy 15.44 MB (16186984
bytes) on disk.
Ice Lakes is a program by the software company Iceflake Studios. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Ice Lakes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Ice Lakes from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ice Lakes or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ice Lakes". The Ice Lakes application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ice Lakes in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ice Lakes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ice Lakes:
- The software company is: http://iceflake.com/#icelakes
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ice Lakes.
8. After removing Ice Lakes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ice Lakes which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ice Lakes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ice Lakes by Iceflake Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Ice Lakes by Iceflake Studios is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ice Lakes supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 22:55:37.150