Ice Age: Continental Drift
Ice Age: Continental Drift is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Ice Age: Continental Drift from your computerIgroMir
. You can find out more on IgroMir or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ice Age 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Ice Age: Continental Drift is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ice Age 4\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 27.75 MB (29094400 bytes) on disk and is called IceAge4.exe.
Ice Age: Continental Drift contains of the executables below. They take 28.44 MB (29817841
bytes) on disk.
- IceAge4.exe (27.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.49 KB)
Ice Age: Continental Drift is an application by the software company IgroMir. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Ice Age: Continental Drift is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ice Age: Continental Drift with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ice Age: Continental Drift or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ice Age: Continental Drift". The Ice Age: Continental Drift application will be found very quickly. When you click Ice Age: Continental Drift in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ice Age: Continental Drift, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ice Age: Continental Drift.
8. After removing Ice Age: Continental Drift, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ice Age: Continental Drift which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ice Age: Continental Drift with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ice Age: Continental Drift by IgroMir from your computer, we are not saying that Ice Age: Continental Drift by IgroMir is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ice Age: Continental Drift in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 15:11:12.440