Icaros 2.2.9 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Icaros 2.2.9 from your PCTabibito Technology
. More information on Tabibito Technology can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Icaros directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Icaros\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Icaros 2.2.9. Icaros 2.2.9's primary file takes around 506.50 KB (518656 bytes) and is named IcarosConfig.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Icaros 2.2.9. They take 1.99 MB (2083017
bytes) on disk.
- IcarosConfig.exe (506.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1241
of Icaros 2.2.9. You can find below info on other application versions of Icaros 2.2.9:
Icaros 2.2.9 is a program offered by Tabibito Technology. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Icaros 2.2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Icaros 2.2.9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Icaros 2.2.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Icaros 2.2.9". If it exists on your system the Icaros 2.2.9 app will be found automatically. When you select Icaros 2.2.9 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Icaros 2.2.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Icaros 2.2.9.
8. After uninstalling Icaros 2.2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Icaros 2.2.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Icaros 2.2.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Icaros 2.2.9 by Tabibito Technology from your PC, nor are we saying that Icaros 2.2.9 by Tabibito Technology is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Icaros 2.2.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 20:32:07.187