This web page is about Iber 2.4.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Iber 2.4.3 from your computerGEAMA, FLUMEN and CIMNE
. Additional info about GEAMA, FLUMEN and CIMNE can be read here
. Please follow http://www.iberaula.es/web
if you want to read more on Iber 2.4.3 on GEAMA, FLUMEN and CIMNE's website. Iber 2.4.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Iber\Iber 2.4.3 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Iber\Iber 2.4.3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Iber 2.4.3. The program's main executable file is called gid.exe and it has a size of 21.11 MB (22132736 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Iber 2.4.3. They take about 55.50 MB (58197505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- command.exe (128.00 KB)
- gid.exe (21.11 MB)
- mesh3d99.exe (658.50 KB)
- tclsh.exe (58.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.58 KB)
- unzip.exe (94.50 KB)
- gid_offscreen.exe (21.13 MB)
- Cortes.exe (316.10 KB)
- DTM_maker.exe (713.00 KB)
- GridAssign.exe (232.00 KB)
- iber.exe (2.61 MB)
- MatImp.exe (284.10 KB)
- reg_mesh.exe (668.50 KB)
- resgrids.exe (974.50 KB)
- results_1D.exe (260.00 KB)
- rtin.exe (776.00 KB)
- rtin_mesh.exe (776.50 KB)
- triangle.exe (260.00 KB)
- cat.exe (21.50 KB)
- cvs.exe (908.09 KB)
- diff.exe (116.00 KB)
- fossil.exe (2.58 MB)
- grep.exe (81.00 KB)
- kill.exe (115.75 KB)
- tlist.exe (111.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.3
of Iber 2.4.3.
Iber 2.4.3 is a program marketed by GEAMA, FLUMEN and CIMNE. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Iber 2.4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Iber 2.4.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Iber 2.4.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Iber 2.4.3". If it is installed on your PC the Iber 2.4.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Iber 2.4.3 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Iber 2.4.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Iber 2.4.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iberaula.es/web
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Iber\Iber 2.4.3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Iber 2.4.3.
8. After removing Iber 2.4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Iber 2.4.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Iber 2.4.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Iber 2.4.3 by GEAMA, FLUMEN and CIMNE from your PC, we are not saying that Iber 2.4.3 by GEAMA, FLUMEN and CIMNE is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Iber 2.4.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 05:06:39.523