IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST
This info is about IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST from your PCHMS
. Check out here
where you can get more info on HMS. You can see more info on IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST at http://www.ixxat.com
. IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\HMS\IXXAT VCI 4.0 directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST is C:\Program Files\HMS\IXXAT VCI 4.0\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named VciSrvCtrl.exe and its approximative size is 190.01 KB (194568 bytes).
The following executables are contained in IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST. They take 5.57 MB (5838896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- INpactRecoveryHelper.exe (70.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- VCI4floadGUI.exe (107.50 KB)
- XatInstService.exe (99.01 KB)
- CAN@netIPConfig.exe (141.01 KB)
- canAnaMini.exe (3.23 MB)
- VciDevService.exe (256.51 KB)
- VciSrvCtrl.exe (190.01 KB)
- XATdrvrinstall.exe (178.50 KB)
- XATgacutil.exe (180.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.507.0
of IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST.
IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST is a program marketed by the software company HMS. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST or simply activate the Search field and type in "IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST". If it exists on your system the IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ixxat.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HMS\IXXAT VCI 4.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST.
8. After uninstalling IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST by HMS from your computer, we are not saying that IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST by HMS is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IXXAT VCI 4.0.507.0_ATTEST in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 11:27:13.423