IVPN Client is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall IVPN Client from your PCIVPN Limited
. Go over here
where you can find out more on IVPN Limited. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\IVPN Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling IVPN Client is C:\Program Files\IVPN Client\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled IVPN Client.exe and its approximative size is 799.50 KB (818688 bytes).
IVPN Client installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.77 MB (5001471
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IVPN Client.exe (799.50 KB)
- IVPN Service.exe (32.00 KB)
- ivpncli.exe (7.50 KB)
- ivpncli.vshost.exe (23.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (111.88 KB)
- obfsproxy.exe (19.00 KB)
- obfsproxy.exe (611.09 KB)
- openssl.exe (840.05 KB)
- openvpn.exe (664.80 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (830.97 KB)
- openvpn.exe (787.80 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
This web page is about IVPN Client version 2.5
alone. For more IVPN Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IVPN Client is a program released by IVPN Limited. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall IVPN Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IVPN Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IVPN Client or simply click the Search field and type in "IVPN Client". The IVPN Client app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IVPN Client in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IVPN Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IVPN Client.
8. After removing IVPN Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IVPN Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IVPN Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IVPN Client by IVPN Limited from your PC, we are not saying that IVPN Client by IVPN Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IVPN Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-14 00:03:01.640